Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

Car's Wish Granted



Once upon a time I had a car. It was presented to me by my great grandfather. Although it never resembled the any one of the cars which I had seen while playing the different  mr bean car games.

‘But still it was a car.’ My great grandpa used to remark, every time I managed to locate her in the crowd.
Although the front lights were missing, but the empty space was soon filled by the burning candles instead. My great pa was a genius person. Next I noticed that the bumper was very loosely attached to the car, later it was found that the poor thing was attached to the car only with a bunch of paperclips.  The next thing which, he did was to cover the empty place with a combination of different colors.  The result was much better, believe me.



Next I soon as I tried to hold on to the steering wheel as I had  learned through different free dora games, but the next moment as I twisted the old age wheel, it abruptly left in its place. When my Pa saw the wheel in my hands, he quickly came up with an idea. I remembered after half an hour I was holding to a bicycle handle.

I was put in yet another series of tests, when my grandpa asked me to drive the brand new luxury car. Hurrah's! A voice echoed through my heart. I was moving forward. The car was driving me through the bare land, smoothly.




For the last time I asked my grandpa, where the breaks were. The car bumped into the tree.  From that day onwards, I never wished for any car from anyone. Instead, I have developed a habit of satisfying my thirst through different car parking games online.

No comments:

Post a Comment